Community mobilization work across 25 displaced villages in Kokrajhar:
- Village based ‘Child and Youth Empowerment Centre in all 25 locations in three blocks.
- Mobilization of children and adolescents into collectively raise their voices for rights.
- Facilitation and capacity development of community based Child Protection Committees
- Remedial Coaching Classes for adolescents to ensure meaningful educational transitions for 5 Clusters for class X and XII.
- Re-enrollment of drop out children in different govt. run institutions
- Conducting Live Performance by Trained Adolescents Artists on child marriage, Nutrition and child sexual abuse issues.
- Capacity Building for Community child Protection Committees consisting of 500 members
- Peer Educators Toolkit (RKSK) for adolescents consisting of 5000 per years
- Observation of important evens Child Protection day, National Children Day and International Girl child Day to build the peace and harmony amongst the children.
Sports for Empowerment:
- Imparting community based sports engagement of adolescents consisting of 350 adolescents girls
- Facilitating the adolescents taking interest in sports with District Sports Authority of India and Sports Authority of India
- Imparting life skills development training amongst the adolescents during sports activities in the community.
- Collaborating with Bodoland Territorial Council (BTC) administration on protection of children and ensuring access to quality education.