- Promoting space for higher education amongst the vulnerable girls and boys
- Empowering 15000 adolescents to raise for their entitlement rights
- Skills Development on IT for vulnerable girls and boys
- Conducting Campus Talk on child trafficking, child marriage and child sexual abuse
- Collectivization of youth through Youth Against Human Trafficking Campaign
- Conducting Caravan Rally on Missing Children Link to Trafficking of children.
- Building strong regional collaboration between Assam with Bhutan and Assam with Bangladesh
- Training of uniform personals such as Anti Human Trafficking Police Unit, SSB and Scout groups.
- Strengthening Vigilance Committee Members in international border districts of Assam
- Training of stakeholders such as CWC, DCPU, Students Unions, Panchayat members, etc.
- Policy level Advocacy on recue, repatriation and rescued survivors from different metro cities of India
- Conducting raid and rescue operation cases related to luring of girls and from exploitative situations.
- Conducting Intern state SOP and cross border SOP on rescue and repatriation of survivors.
- Strengthening North East Network Forum Against Trafficking (NENFAT) on countering trafficking of girls from North East region.
- Restoration of rescued children with families and re-enrolling them to govt. schools
- Recovery and reintegration of rescued survivors through Destination Girls Home run by NEDAN.
- Creating alternative Livelihood for adult rescued survivors and mothers of child survivors.
- Strengthening survivors network forum to collectives their voices for entitlement rights.